Friday, October 23, 2009

My Handwriting Debut

I am SUPER excited. You could call this one of my most exciting life moments. I got my handwriting made into a font. I've always wanted to do it, and my sister's friend found this really fun blog that will do it. You can see them on http://kevinandamanda.com/fonts/fontsforpeas/. Mine are toward the top: Anna Banana, Quinny, Lovey Dovey, and Mee-Mee.

Thanks, Amanda, for fulfilling a dream! I used one on our blog layout, which also features Quinn's artwork in the back. I love printing out a document and not being able to tell if I wrote it or not. Kinda geeky, I know.



7 comments:

Angie Cheney said...

That is SO cool!

Kate and Adrian Klemme said...

I love those fonts! It helps that people would want to recreate your handwriting. I also LOVE Quinn's artwork. I thought it was great before I even knew she did it. Now I think it's unbelievably great. See you soon!

emily said...

i used it on one of my christmas card designs ... did you notice it? I love that you did the font creation so I get to use it and perhaps pass it as my own {ryan was fooled}. love to you.

Bronwen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Bronwen said...

I also LOVE KevinandAmanda! Congrats on getting YOUR witing made into fonts. If you blog first in "Windows Live Writer" and then publish the blog to your site you can actually use your own writing for your blog. Very Cool indeed. Check out my blog chocolatecovereddays.blogspot.com. I used some of their fonts for my last 3 posts. Have fun!!

BrittanyW said...

That is so fun. I want my mom to make a font so I can always remember her handwriting. Your handwriting is beautiful!

Rachel Durazzani said...

This is Carrie's sister Rachel. She showed me your handwriting fonts and I realized that I already use one of them...Lovey Dovey. I have been using it for about 6 months. One of my favorites! Thanks.