Monday, June 2, 2008

Paris and Other Thoughts

I should really go to bed right now, but I'm not tired. Instead I'm ready random blogs that are friends of friends of friends. Does anyone else do this??


I got my first speeding ticket last week as I was leaving the airport. I decided to write a letter rather than go all the way down near the airport to fight it. He was nice, but wrong! Any tips from fellow speeders?
If anyone can tell me how to keep my pictures lined up, I'd appreciate it.
Lastly, I would like to watch season 2 of The Office but can't find it online. Is there anywhere to do this? I have 1 and 3 done, but am desperate for 2. :)






Here are some more pictures. One is of Notre Dame which was incredible. I loved walking through and thinking about how long it took, thinking about people worshipping there so long ago. One is at the Louvre which was also incredible. We, unfortunately, never went inside, but the exterior is breathtaking. And I loved the pyramid. It was much bigger than I imagined and really beautiful. One of these is Anna with Uncle Adrian, and then a couple of Isaac with the girls. I'm not in too many of these you'll notice! Um...one is just a shot of the boats on the river, and then a couple of the baguette girl.

3 comments:

The Michiganders said...

France--Wow! How lucky!

Are you talking about linign your photos up on the blog? To kline mine up on my blog, here is what I do: On the upload photos page, I click on the photos I want to upload, then I select centered and medium sized. I also check the box so that it always uses that layout to upload. I hope that makes sense.

The Office is my fav. I heart Jim, I must admit. Season 2 is the very best. I rented them all from Blockbuster and watched them over and over. You could also try buying the DVD set on Amazon. It is really the best season. There are a few episodes to skip cuz they are really trashy, but the rest are hilarious.

The Michiganders said...

Sorry about all of the spelling errors. It is late and I am typing in the dark.

Karen said...

Hi. I'm Tirzah's friend, Karen. So, in answer to your question, yes, I am currently reading a friend of a friend's blog. ha ha!