Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Life with a Blog

So I finally put some links up to other blogs, but I really want a cool blog. I am so behind! I guess I have to make some little graphics and pictures to stick on here. I'm not sure I'm buying into this whole blog thing yet though...what is the point exactly??

I do love reading some of my friends' blogs, but I'm not sure the Mallory household has too much exciting to talk about.

Well, I'll try to make this cute and try to make it semi-interesting to read...later.

2 comments:

Carrie said...

What I keep telling myself is that this is my journal. So I put things up that I want to remember, not necessarily what's entertaining to others. This is for me!

The Michiganders said...

Let's talk blog design somtime--I am a total blog junkie. I now view my life in snipets of what I can post next. Plus, I found a place you can make your blog right into a book--what a history I will have. I am so grateful for blogging.